Article content continued
• Purchasing or picking up goods through an alternative method of sale, such as curbside pickup, from a business or place that is permitted to provide curbside pickup.
• Attending an appointment at a business or place that is permitted to be open by appointment under the Stage 1 order under the Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020.
• Obtaining services from a financial institution or cheque-cashing service.
• Obtaining government services, social services and supports, mental health support services or addictions support
• Assisting others by delivering goods or providing care or other support or assistance to someone who requires support or assistance, or receiving such support or assistance, including providing care for an individual in a congregate care setting and accompanying an individual who requires assistance to leave their residence for any purpose permitted under the order.
• Taking a child to the child’s parent or guardian or to the parent or guardian’s residence.
• Taking a member of the individual’s household to any place the member of the household is permitted to go under this order.
• Doing anything that is necessary to respond to or to avoid an imminent risk to the health or safety of an individual, including protecting oneself or others from domestic violence, leaving or assisting someone in leaving unsafe living conditions, and seeking emergency assistance.
• Exercising, including, walking or moving around outdoors using an assistive mobility device or using an outdoor recreational amenity that is permitted to be open under the Stage 1 Order.