You might not have heard about Omori. This dark JRPG has been in development for 6 years after a successful Kickstarter campaign, and it’s finally available for gamers to try out right before the end of 2020. The game hasn’t reach the same level of viral success as Undertale, but it totally has the potential — and it’s interesting enough in its own right. Basically, I think it deserves a little attention.
Omori is a dark, psychological RPG where you explore a strange dream realm called the White Space. It’s light, silly, colorful, and menacing all at the same time — kind of like Undertale, but with a different aesthetic, and a very different story. There’s a mystery to uncover, and a lot of that mystery requires solving a hangman puzzle that appears whenever you enter the White Space.
If you’re looking for all the required Hangman letters, this is where to find them. We’re going to only list the Hangman letters you need to solve the puzzle.
Hangman Puzzle | All Required Key Locations
NOTE: While the hangman puzzle is menacing, completing it is not required for the good / bad endings.
- A Key: Vast Forest – Just up the steps near the tree stump.
- B Key: Vast Forest – On the bridge connecting you to the train station. It’s right in the middle of the bridge.
- C Key: Vast Forest – Go to the map change to the right, go to the top-right and climb the ladder up to find this key on a bench.
- E Key: Otherworld – After the boss fight, look under the pillow to acquire the key.
Three Days Left
- K Key: Sweetheart’s Castle – Inside the Art Gallery.
- L Key: Sprout Mole Town – You can’t miss it. It’s on the path after leaving the castle.
Two Days Left
- M Key: Undersea Highway – Found during the “drowning” sequence. Jump down the hole that appears to find this key. Like the previous one, you can’t miss it.
- O Key: Casino – At the exterior of the casino, enter the pond to the right to enter a spooky party room. Look in the lower corner to find this key.
- P Key: Casino – Found in the 1F Men’s Room.
- S Key: Undersea Highway – Found inside a clam between the two toll booths.
- T Key: Humphrey’s Stomach – During the experiment chase sequence, use Aubrey to break the tank on the path to drop the key. Later, the key will get spit out after you escape to the Dream World.
One Day Left
- W Key: Dream World – Found after defeating Humphrey.